Sunday date with Elaine Jasmine

It's a beautiful Sunday, started the day with the bright warm Sun and cool morning breeze but only when we began shooting, it started to pour. Some photos are taken in the rain and some after the rain. Nevertheless, it was a nice morning well spent with Elaine, a super bubbly and nice girl. It was the first time I met her but I know there will be more chances in the future. She is so natural and thus made everything easy for me. We clicked very well after a while and found out that we have the same liking for the feel of the photos and outfits.






 







End the post off with our brunch which is not satisfying at all except the waffle which is really delicious. I'm thinking of waffle right now after looking at this picture. Haha you guys have any recommendation for good cafes for waffles? (:
On the side note, I will be flying really soon. Can't wait!! Because I have not taken any planes for more than four years. Haha And, I have finally changed my blog layout, even though it is not really so awesome. I will have a better one soon, when I get more followers then I will reward myself with greater change. So follow me on instagram @bonjourcestlavie. :P
Watch this space for more updates!!

0 Happy Thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I'm Jingxuan,
21 from Singapore.
I love nature, love animals and love photography.
I started out photography not long ago because I find myself really enjoy capturing moments of a life time.
I'm still in the process of learning from every shoots and assignments that I've taken in hope that I will become better and be able to capture more precious moments.

You may wish to contact me at
bonjourcestlavie@live.com
for career opportunities.

Instagram

Nuffnang adv