Lookbook: WEARERUBBISH

A lookbook shoot with WEARERUBBISH a few weeks back. To see the full set of photos, you can check out their facebook page preview for this collection. Don't be surprise that the owner of this shop is actually a guy, Jordus. He is so amazing to actually see what us girls want to look nice. He styled the models, paired outfits and even manufactured their own labels, all by himself. Truly admired him. He was graduated with diploma in photography related courses, so I was quite afraid that I couldn't meet his requirement for the shoot since I wasn't a professional. But he was nice enough to keep encouraging me and being very very friendly to me. It was a very pleasant experience to work with the team and can't wait to see them for the next shoot! ^^















0 Happy Thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I'm Jingxuan,
21 from Singapore.
I love nature, love animals and love photography.
I started out photography not long ago because I find myself really enjoy capturing moments of a life time.
I'm still in the process of learning from every shoots and assignments that I've taken in hope that I will become better and be able to capture more precious moments.

You may wish to contact me at
bonjourcestlavie@live.com
for career opportunities.

Instagram

Nuffnang adv