Lookbook: MOMOTEAPOTS

Finally sitting down to update my blog tonight, getting a bit busier lately, here is a lookbook shoot which I did last week for MOMOTEAPOTS featuring the pretty Serene. Loving how the pictures turned out to be what I called Summer-ish. Haha ^^ June is a month for summer, beach, azure sky, loose tops, bright colour outfits and laughter. I'm thankful for the good weather the other day, even though it's near noon when we did our shoots, it's really windy at the seaside and I enjoy the sea breeze very much after not been to beach for a pretty long period of time.
Had lots of fun that day, with Nicole and Serene, probably it'd be the shoot with the most conversations going on because we all are talkative! And of course, it's because they are really easy going too!
I've did quite a few shoots with different people up to date and I'm really grateful for those people that I've met, they are too nice. Without them, I wouldn't be able to take pretty pictures. (:
In the midst of coming out with a new layout for my blog, so that the pictures can be seen clearer and more focus on them too. Do watch out this space! (:
By the way, June is a month of holiday too! Do enjoy your holiday lovelies ^^
Follow me on my instagram @bonjourcestlavie 




0 Happy Thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I'm Jingxuan,
21 from Singapore.
I love nature, love animals and love photography.
I started out photography not long ago because I find myself really enjoy capturing moments of a life time.
I'm still in the process of learning from every shoots and assignments that I've taken in hope that I will become better and be able to capture more precious moments.

You may wish to contact me at
bonjourcestlavie@live.com
for career opportunities.

Instagram

Nuffnang adv