Lookbook: Rebelz Bychoice

A shoot with RebelzBychoice @ D'Good Cafe and I've finally done up the editing. It's a nice experience to finally have a shoot indoor with air-cons! YAY! ^^ Met these two sweet girl Vic and Kaixian, two good friends from secondary school, they are very nice and bubbly, thus the pictures look bubbly and cheerful too.
D'Good Cafe is a really nice place to spend an afternoon with your loved ones, have a sip of their latte and enjoy the peacefulness as well as the nice environment! Somewhere you must visit and mark on your scheduler.
Follow me on instagram @bonjourcestlavie


     


0 Happy Thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I'm Jingxuan,
21 from Singapore.
I love nature, love animals and love photography.
I started out photography not long ago because I find myself really enjoy capturing moments of a life time.
I'm still in the process of learning from every shoots and assignments that I've taken in hope that I will become better and be able to capture more precious moments.

You may wish to contact me at
bonjourcestlavie@live.com
for career opportunities.

Instagram

Nuffnang adv