Lookbook: Lastbusride

Had a collaboration of Lookbook shoot with Lastbusride on Tuesday, photos turned out to be really awesome, thanks to the good weather and the model, Andrea who is really a natural beauty. She made my job much easier, I hardly need to tell her what to do or how to post. It was really nice meeting Andrea and the owner of Lastbusride, Regina, she is young yet strong and amazing. I was really shocked to see her carrying the huge canvas bag with all the apparels, accessories and two pairs of heels all on her own. Even though the canvas bag totally don't match with her small size, I see her passion in what she is doing, which inspired me a lot. Rounded up the shoot an hour past noon, by then we are all sweating after standing long hours under the hot Sun, I admire Andrea for her been so dedicated in modelling. Modelling is definitely not an easy job, she was sweating hell lot and yet she had to put on layers of outfit, smiling at the camera under the hot Sun. 
It was afterall a really fantastic experience for this outdoor shoot with them, and I do look forward to seeing them again.
Follow me on instagram @bonjourcestlavie





0 Happy Thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I'm Jingxuan,
21 from Singapore.
I love nature, love animals and love photography.
I started out photography not long ago because I find myself really enjoy capturing moments of a life time.
I'm still in the process of learning from every shoots and assignments that I've taken in hope that I will become better and be able to capture more precious moments.

You may wish to contact me at
bonjourcestlavie@live.com
for career opportunities.

Instagram

Nuffnang adv