Lookbook: Eatingzombie

I'm back and updating my blog!
Went on a hiatus on shoots due to the haze last week and was busy with some random job assignment that I have took up the past weeks. Hope everyone's good with the haze
Anyway, did a shoot for EATINGZOMBIE this morning and its definitely another nice experience to meet Shili and Wanting. We were all very chatty and our laughter broke the peaceful morning. Since we did the shoot really early in the morning and having found this super awesome place, the photos all turned out to be really pretty.
I'm really happy to be able to meet different people and have different shooting experiences, different challenges for me to take up each time. I'm constantly look out for more! Be sure to catch me back for more updates on different shoots really soon! I'm excited for a few upcoming shoots which are of a totally different theme as all the previous shoots.
PS: Do follow me on instagram @bonjourcestlavie ^^






















P.S I'm still figuring out to resize the photos directly from blogger or is there any other solution for it, thus the photos are a little messy in sizes. If you have any solution to offer, do feel free to drop me a comment! Thank you (:




0 Happy Thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I'm Jingxuan,
21 from Singapore.
I love nature, love animals and love photography.
I started out photography not long ago because I find myself really enjoy capturing moments of a life time.
I'm still in the process of learning from every shoots and assignments that I've taken in hope that I will become better and be able to capture more precious moments.

You may wish to contact me at
bonjourcestlavie@live.com
for career opportunities.

Instagram

Nuffnang adv