Faith and KK's lovestory (Part 1)

Hello all, I'm finally back to update my blog after such a long period of time. Yes, I went on a hiatus due to other commitments but that did not stop my passion for photography. So I'm back with more and more shoots. It's been a few months since I started this blog and my photography journey, I have done many shoots and learnt a lot along the way. I will definitely bring myself to a greater height in this industry and thank you everyone for your support so far.

Today, I'm sharing a couple shoot I did few months back. I'm sure you will envy how loving they are!
Faith and KK know each other for many many years and their love blossom out of the friendship. They are such a cute pair who loves to make fun of each other and fooling around. It was such a great experience to be able to shoot with them. I appreciate the effort they put in to prepare for this photoshoot and make it a fabulous one. 















     Lots of  

0 Happy Thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I'm Jingxuan,
21 from Singapore.
I love nature, love animals and love photography.
I started out photography not long ago because I find myself really enjoy capturing moments of a life time.
I'm still in the process of learning from every shoots and assignments that I've taken in hope that I will become better and be able to capture more precious moments.

You may wish to contact me at
bonjourcestlavie@live.com
for career opportunities.

Instagram

Nuffnang adv